How can I live better, slower, with more authenticity? Why do we do what we do? What are the thoughts that I think? How much more deeply can we inhabit our experience? And, underneath all of the thoughts and questions and memories, Who Am I?
There is an art to living well… to living as fully as we can. Philosophers through the ages have speculated on the big questions, and Yoga is just one of infinite pathways to the truth. If you have come to Yoga, chances are you will have asked yourself these questions. As we come together in our group training, we explore these and many more, through examining both our own understanding of the Art of Living and that of the ancient sages.
Through study of the Yoga Sutras, modern yoga’s foundational text, as well as others such as the Bhagavad Gita and Upanishads, we better come to understand the true nature of the self and our place in the world. Through our discussion as a group, we dive deep into ways of taking our yoga off the mat and into life. Through our Personal Flow Design process, we narrow in on our strengths, challenges, and dreams, and build a 90-day post-training plan for bringing our life into greater alignment. And through it all, our evening satsangs and ceremonies, we together uncover what it is to make an art out of living.
How can we share our Yoga with the world? Through living it, of course...
- Study and discuss the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, aphorisms giving insight into profound yogic practices and contemplations, as well as their life-transforming benefits
- Study select sections of other great Yogic texts and philosophies, such as the Bhagavad Gita and the Upanishads
- Recognize the aspects of life that no longer align with your intentions and share techniques and ceremonies to assist in letting go
- Get clear on your vision for your life and use our Personal Flow Design process to build a post-training plan
- Live a spiritual intention every day, weaving your inner practice into your outer world
- Explore key themes for integrating yoga into daily life, experiencing them through practice and self-study and discussing as a group
- Experience true community - share from the heart, experience as a whole, and make new friends with the same passion for truth as you!
- Become the spiritual being you truly are, through learning how to take your yoga off the mat and into life